- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
This is a simple and nutritious recipe using non-perishable ingredients. This is the vegan/wholly non-perishable version, but you can embellish by adding in any meat you have that needs to be used up, including leftover steaks, pork, chicken, ground beef – anything! (I’ve tried it with prawns – awesome. Haven’t tried it with fish, and I’m probably not brave enough to.) If you do add meat, it must be fully cooked before adding it to the chili.
- 3 (14-oz) cans beans (Black, Kidney, and Butter Beans all work great, especially when mixed-and-matched)
- 1 (14-oz) can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (14-oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (14-oz) can green beans, drained
- 2 heaping tablespoons Tastefully Simple Wahoo Chili (I’m supporting our journey in part by being a Tastefully Simple consultant, and you can order any TS items through my online shop, here: https://squareup.com/market/devon-thurtle-anderson-tastefully-simple-independent-consultant)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 (or more) cloves garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot or dutch oven.
- Cook over low to medium heat for 30 minutes to six hours and serve.
- Optional: Top with cheese and sour cream.